Friday, September 12, 2014

Need some accountability?

Do you need a place to get nutritional tips, find recipes, have your workout questions answered, need advice from the Beachbody trainers, want to know about the special promotions each month? Do you know you can sign up for free? Did you know I can help you through a program that you have lying around and I will be there to support you?
Did you know that I joined a challenge group when I first started Insanity and I had a Beachbody coach. Do you know that because I had so much support and motivation and it helped me lose my pregnancy weight that I decided to pay it forward and become a coach, and now I help others get through their programs through online accountability groups?

Well....now you know 
If you haven't signed up for a free membership, I encourage you to do so.

Or comment with your email below and I'll help you get started on your own fitness journey.

Find your free sign up click here

 I look forward to working with you.
And for those that have already signed up....thank you for supporting me and making me your coach 


















No comments:

Post a Comment