Monday, September 1, 2014

21 Day Fix group starting

Good morning everyone! Happy MONDAY! You all know how much I love Mondays. New day, new week, fresh start.
Well, it got me thinking. Summer is winding down (boooooooo!!!!!) the holidays are fast approaching (anyone else see Thanksgiving decorations in the stores yet?) and I want to go into the holiday season looking hot! Anyone else?
Soooo......I was thinking of doing the 21 Day Fix group this month. This way it will get our eating in check before we gorge ourselves with all of the holiday yumminess.
What is the 21 day fix program?
**It is based on clean eating. We use color coded portion controlled containers that measure our food for us (brilliant) We don't cut out any food groups and I promise you won't starve. Really. In fact, sometimes it's hard for me to even finish all of my food for the day.
*And bonus, it comes with Shakeology and 30 minute workouts. ‪#‎BOOM‬
My last month's clean eating group was based on this program and everyone lost between 3 and 8 lbs.....for 1 WEEK! Imagine doing it for 21 days!! It's a pretty amazing program, I have learned about eating and portion control so much from it.
So what say you? I would love to start 2 groups. My first one will start on Oct 6.
And surprise, 21 day fix is on promotion this month!
Let's get "HOT FOR THE HOLIDAYS!"
Who's ready, comment below with "I'm in!"


No comments:

Post a Comment