Monday, September 8, 2014

7 Days of Clean Eating Meals

I just have to share some of the amazing meals that were prepared in my last 7 days of clean eating group. Don't they look delicious?
In those 7 days, everyone said they had more energy, less bloating, lighter on their feet, had great moods and on average lost between 3-8 lbs.
Imagine what 21 days will do for you?

I have people ask me what I eat on a daily basis. I can honestly tell you I base it around this program. It's simple, easy, we eat real food, no calorie counting and it's.....brilliant.
And bonus....it's on special promotion for the month of September. ‪#‎BOOM‬!
If you would like some more details on this program, like, comment or shoot me a quick message.

















For more info, check out this quick video
21 DAY FIX

To order this program
21 Day Fix Challenge Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment