Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall is Here!

It's Monday, Monday, MONDAY!
And what do I say every Monday, fresh day, fresh week, fresh START!
And guess what, tomorrow is the first day of FALL! yay or.......nay? (still undecided  )
But what that means is, it's time to keep GOING with your fitness routine and don't FALL off track. Going into the colder season, we don't want to pack on the pounds that we've been working so hard to keep off. That way, when Spring comes around, people are envious of us, right?!
So if you are kicking butt keep going!!
If you FALL into the category of being in a rut or just can't find the motivation, let's change that! I have a 21 Day Fix group coming up that I would love for you to be a part of. I have ongoing T25 and Piyo groups going (and I'm doing this as well, so I can be your partner and help you through it) or if you're interested in finding something that fits more your style, let's find that as well.
If you simply don't like working out, try Shakeology! You all know I swear by it, it's my superpowers. Try it and if you don't like it there is a 30 day, empty bag, money back. Serious.
Go for a walk, get down and do some push-ups, take the stairs. But get physical today. Drink water. Make healthy choices.
I'm here for you all. Reach out to me if you need a place to start.
Happy Monday everyone, make it a great one!

21 Day Fix Challenge pack


No comments:

Post a Comment