Monday, August 25, 2014

Motivation Monday

Hello Fitness beauties!! It's Motivation Monday! A Fresh week, a fresh day, and fresh start! My goodness do I need it! I've fallen so far off track! But you know what, I'm not going to beat myself up. I was enjoying vacation, summer, being with my kids and husband but.....it's time to get serious and kinda pull in the reigns a bit.
This time of year is very near and dear to me. It was one year ago that I started a little fitness workout called Insanity. I committed for a full 60 days and drank Shakeology......that's it. I wasn't even focusing on clean eating at that time either. It literally changed my life! I can't believe I didn't do it sooner. I was so afraid to commit and so afraid to spend the money to buy the program that I put it off. Man....the feeling of losing those pregnancy pounds was worth 10 times what I paid for Insanity...I would do it again in a heartbeat. Not only did it change my body but emotionally and mentally as well. It really made me want to go out and help others because I knew how good it felt to feel happy in my own skin so I wanted to pay it forward. Therefore, I became a coach!
A key success to my accomplishment was my support group and my success partner.....my husband! Without him by my side, it would've been very hard to stay committed. I truly believe having an accountability group along with my husband as my workout partner helped me stay dedicated.
With that said, I am started my next group Sept 15. YOU pick the workout program AND you pick a WORKOUT PARTNER to do it with. We'll call it the END OF SUMMER KNOCKOUT challenge.
I want everyone to feel EMPOWERED and SEXY by the time the holidays come around.
If you are interested in being in my next challenge group, send me a message and I'll put you on the list. And we'll discuss what is the right program for you.
Some to consider:
~Focus T-25
~21 Day Fix
~Shakeology (yes, you can do just a Shakeology challenge) BONUS: Do both like I did!
~For the extra crazy
*Insanity
*P90X
So....message all of your friends and see who wants to take on this challenge with you. Together, we can move mountains and look good while doing it! ;)LET'S DO THIS!!
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment