Monday, June 30, 2014

Choices


Would you rather have a nice, cold soda or a glass of water?
Would you rather have a side of fries or a side salad?
Would you rather have a hamburger or a grilled chicken breast?
Would you rather have a bowl of ice cream or a bowl of fruit?
Would you rather watch TV or do a 30 minute workout program?

Would you rather be covered up at the beach or show off your toned physique?
Small, Smart Choices + Consistency + Time = RADICAL DIFFERENCE
(from The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy)

It's all about the choices we make. People ask me all the time, how did I lose all my weight, what's my secret? Honestly, it's nothing new. I workout and I eat healthy. It's not some wild, crazy secret I found. 
YOUR LIFE:
It all comes down to ONE thing, the root of everything.....
the CHOICES you've made.

Make some smart choices today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment