Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Nutrition is SO important!

I shared this with my fitness accountability group on Facebook and wanted to share with all of you...
"Cassandra, why do you focus on nutrition SOOOO much?"
Well, because honestly, in my opinion, it is just as important if not MORE important than just exercising and working out. This is why I always, always, always suggest to do clean eating groups and have nutrition accountability groups. You can workout as much and as hard as you want BUT if your nutrition is not in check and you eat like crap, all that hard work won't matter one single bit. You HAVE to eat right.
You may think to yourself, "Well, I eat healthy." 
But really, do you? Are you absolutely sure you're not sneaking in little bites here and there, because honestly they add up. Are you drinking anything other than water? That adds up. Are you really watching how much you serve yourself or are you just eating however much you want EVEN though it's healthy? THAT adds up.
Trust me, I think I've tried a dozen diet fads (not eating, no carbs, coffee and cigarettes, just veggies, diet pills) but nothing has ever worked better than simple eating clean and portion control. And the program that I use is the best nutrition plan I have ever come across. The portion control is soooo key! It is a balanced eating plan. Lots of veggies, lean proteins, good carbs (there is a difference) fruits and small portions of good fats.

IF ANYTHING, if you can't exercise right now, focus on your nutrition!!! YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT. When I was doing my last fitness program, I was seriously not being truthful with myself about what I was eating. I was working my A** off BUT it wasn't until I cleaned up my diet, that I finally started seeing my hard work.
If you want to know exactly what I do, I will teach you! It will literally change the way you look at food and you'll learn to be a better eater! I have groups forming now and my next one starts on June 1.
If you would like to be a part of it, leave your email below and I'll send you the info. PLEASE don't be shy. We all start on day 1 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment