Wednesday, July 8, 2015

WEDNESDAY WORKOUT


I had to throw it back today.
I was going through some old pics and came across some where I incorporated my daughter, who was less than 1 year at the time. It was so difficult to find the time to workout, especially since Lilah was (and still is very clingy) But I just used her as my weights. Which, by the way, is sometimes even harder! And even though I did the original Insanity in the beginning, I usually like to pick workouts that are 30 minutes or less. In fact, I still do. Because I know what it's like to be a busy mom! I need to get my workout done as quick as possible. (Focus T25 is my ABSOLUTE favorite and go to workout of all time)
It took me less than a year to lose all of my pregnancy weight PLUS 10 more pounds, weighing less than I had in 8 years.
I know working out at home doesn't work for some, but for me, I couldn't live without it.
And I'll probably never step foot in a gym again, unless it's to teach Cize  wink emoticon (6 days til I get certified, wooohooo)
If you've never tried an at home workout, give it a try! It just might get you in the best shape of your life. It did for me smile emoticon
Need help deciding, hit me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment